- All rules listed in the Individual Events General Rules apply.
- Two performers will receive a prompt from the judges’ table immediately following the student introduction (which ends with their troupe number.)
- Time will start once the prompt is in the actors’ hands.
- The students have up to 5 minutes to perform their improvisation-from the time they receive the prompt to the end of their performance.
- Any material that is not appropriate for a general audience (language, adult content, etc.) will be disqualified.
- The Timekeeper’s hand will go up at 4:45 as a visual warning for time.
- The scene ends when ‘time’ is called by the Timekeeper or when the actors call ‘scene.’
- Each room will be provided with five (5) sturdy, straight-backed, armless chairs, and one (1) 4×4 card type table, which will not support standing weight. You are limited to this furniture for the event.
- A very famous person mistakes a car thief for an Uber driver
- A teacher has some great news for a nervous parent
- The Big Bad Wolf has fallen in love with one of the Three Little Pigs
- A reporter has an exclusive interview with the monster under your bed
- A writer is confronted by their favorite character who has some notes for how their story should be told