- The musical theatre selection must come from a musical theatre production which has been written and produced for the musical theatre stage. Upon request, you must show proof of the origin of the source material.
- No medleys, screenplays, or Vegas style reviews are allowed. Each selection may contain dialogue and each participant must be actively involved in the musical selection.
- The performer MUST use non-vocal musical accompaniment which can be live or taped unless expressly written to be performed withoutmusical accompaniment. ANY voices heard on the accompaniment track will result in disqualification.
- All material should be presented as if within the context of a full production.
- The performers may choose to dance without singing if that is in keeping with the context of the full musical.
- Not to exceed five (5) minutes.
- Four (4) chairs and one (1) sturdy table will be provided.
- A music playback device will be provided, however attendees are encouraged to bring their own device for back-ups.
- A piano MAY NOT be available.