2024 Florida Junior Thespian State Festival
The 2024 Florida Junior Thespian State Festival will be held on February 22-24, 2024 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
The Florida Junior Thespian Festival provides the opportunity for students to participate in a variety of workshops, one act performances, master classes, individual Thespy events, Mainstage performances, and technical theatre events led by theatre professionals from around the country, all while you get to spend time with other middle school students from around the state who share your passion and excitement for theatre.
The festival is an educational event for middle school students, troupe directors, and registered chaperones. We are bound by seating limitations at our venue so priority for participation in all events will be given first to registered thespian troupes. After all registered delegates have been accounted for, seating will become available to day pass holders on a first-come, first serve basis.
Middle schools with active troupes are welcomed to attend; middle school troupe directors (or theatre teachers) will coordinate and be responsible for the registration for their school’s attendees.
In order to attend the Florida Junior Thespian State Festival, all students must be current 6th, 7th, or 8th grade students.
Troupe Directors (or theatre teachers) may register students currently enrolled at your school this year, as well as chaperones who are (or will be) 21 years of age by February 22, 2024. Registered troupe directors and chaperones are able to attend all conference events but should also consider themselves supervisors of students throughout the conference.
- Festival Registration: $100 per middle school student
- Festival Registration: $85 per chaperone
- Festival Assessment Fee: $100 per troupe/school
- Day Passes: $50 per person/per day if purchased by the online registration deadline
- All Day Passes sold at the festival are $75
Acceptable forms of payment are:
- certified checks
- school checks
- school booster club checks
- money orders (complete with signature, if required)
- credit cards
No personal checks will be accepted.
Make all checks/money orders payable to “Florida Junior Thespians”.
Your complete registration submission must include:
- Printed copy of Invoice/Completed Registration
- Payment or a printed copy of the credit card receipt if you paid online.
- Principal’s Agreement Form
- Checklist (optional, but will help you to organize your materials)
Review our Mailing Best Practices before sending your registration materials.