- All rules listed in the Individual Events General Rules apply.
- One to eight (1-8) performers may participate.
- No props or costumes are allowed.
- Theatrical makeup is not allowed.
- Lip syncing and/or audible sounds by the performer(s) are not allowed.
- Not to exceed five (5) minutes.
- There will be no lyrics or human vocal sounds in the musical accompaniment.
- This pantomime must be the original creation of the student(s).
- Each room will be provided with eight (8) sturdy, straight-backed, armless chairs. You are limited to this furniture for the event.
- Only one chair per performer may be used.
- A hard surface floor MAY NOT be available.
- The use of musical accompaniment or recorded sound effects is optional. A music playback device will be provided, however attendees are encouraged to bring their own device for back-up.