- All rules listed in the Individual Events General Rules apply.
- Materials must be drawn from published plays written for the theatre or a published scene anthology. Poetry, fiction, screenplays, and lyrics will not be allowed.
- All material should be presented as if within the context of a full production.
- Not to exceed five (5) minutes.
- Each room will be provided with five (5) sturdy, straight-backed, armless chairs, and one (1) table, which might not support standing weight. You are limited to this furniture for the event.