These mailing best practices apply to sending all registration materials regardless of the form of payment used.
- All Florida Thespians deadlines are “Received By – In My Hands” deadlines. That means all required fees and forms (which have to be complete and accurate by the deadline, as well) must be received by the deadline.
- Postmarked dates are irrelevant. Received by dates are all that count.
- Hand delivered registration materials will not be accepted.
- Please verify that the mail delivery service (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.) you have selected will deliver to a PO box.
- Anything hand-delivered to the PO box should be mailed either UPS, FedEx, or USPS mail. Nothing hand-delivered will be placed in our box the day it is delivered or for free.
- Always make copies for your own records before mailing/submitting anything.
- Secure tracking if you need or want confirmation that your letter was received.
- Please do not email and ask if your payment/materials have been received (see item above)
- Recommended postal services include FedEx and UPS.
- USPS Priority Mail is NOT a next day delivery category. Priority Mail takes two to four days and often arrives later than expected.
- Do not select “Signature Required for Delivery” when mailing your registration materials.
- Items sent through regular USPS mail without any tracking often take over 14 days to be delivered. You risk missing a deadline if you send regular USPS mail.
- The troupe director is solely responsible for meeting deadlines. The school bookkeeper, secretary, or parent organization is not.
- Send early to avoid overnight charges and last-minute nervousness.
- Do not staple checks (or any form of payment) to paperwork.
- If sending a money order, be sure to sign it if it requires a signature (not all do) and complete all of the required information before sending.
- If sending a check or money order, make sure that the full school name (as it appears in the registration system) is printed somewhere on the check or money order.
- Our Florida Junior Thespian business address is:
Florida Junior Thespians
P.O. Box 784539
Winter Garden, FL 34778